|Department||Physical Therapy/Center for Disabilities & Development|
|Jobcode||Senior Physical Therapist|
|Working Title||Sr. Physical Therapist|
Administer treatment to pediatric and adult patients with complex physical dysfunctions, disorders and/or injuries and evaluate and interpret findings.
· Provide quality patient care, evaluation, assessment and treatment appropriate for patients with complex or specialized needs. The primary area of responsibility is outpatient physical therapy for pediatric patients served through the Center for Disabilities and Development.
· Participate in the development of innovative clinical teaching activities to meet the learning needs of staff and students.
· Perform routine and assigned administrative tasks in an efficient manner and demonstrate innovative problem-solving approaches.
· Lead and/or participate in department quality/process improvement activities and recommend opportunities for improvement in service quality.
· Provide departmental leadership by:
o Collaborating on special projects and assisting management as necessary.
o Participating in clinical research when assigned.
o Maintaining a high level of clinical productivity.
o Providing educational experiences to staff and students.
o Serving as a clinical resource.
o Demonstrating the ability to set and accomplish divisional/departmental goals.
· Identify opportunities, monitor and participate in quality/process improvement activities and recommend corrective actions for effectiveness.
· Maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and the public.
· Perform special projects and tasks as assigned.
|Application Instructions||Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ad Start Date||03/01/2023|
|Ad End Date||06/01/2023|