The Department of Athletics External Relations unit seeks applicants for several positions for its HawkVision gameday crew. Hours are generally evenings and weekends. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for 4-6 hours per event. Interest in video production is preferred but not required.
Compensation is per event and will be based on the industry pay scale, taking into account qualifications & experience.
Multiple positions available:
- Utility: Manages cables for the HawkVision camera crew during athletic events in Kinnick Stadium and Carver Hawkeye Arena.
- Camera Operator: Operate either tripod mounted or handheld camera for Athletics or special events. Must have knowledge of sports being covered.
- Replay Operator: Operate Evertz Dreamcatcher replay system. Must have knowledge of sports being covered and editing experience.
- Server Operator: Operate Ross Tria media server and audio mixer.
- Engineering: Extensive knowledge of control room operation and integration. Troubleshooting skills are mandatory.
- Daktronics Operator: Operate Daktronics Show Control for athletic events in Kinnick Stadium and Carver Hawkeye Arena.