|Working Title||Athletics Groundskeeper- Temp|
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Assist the Groundskeeper staff with the preparation, maintenance and beautification of natural and synthetic athletic fields, green space, commons and landscape areas.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the installation and maintenance of landscaping beds.
· Water, weed, and fertilize landscaping beds.
· Perform general grounds work including leaf and trash pickup, sidewalk edging, snow removal, etc.
· Must be able to move up to 50 pounds.
· Must be reliable and dependable.
· Ability to work in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain and snow).
· Ability to be respectful and courteous in all interactions with internal and external customers.
· Must be able to work over the summer.
· Valid driver’s license and ability to meet and maintain the University Fleet Safety driving standard is preferred.
HOURLY RATE: Starting rate is $15.17/hr
WORK HOURS: Work hours are assigned between 7 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be scheduled for early mornings, nights and weekends depending on event schedule. Please note this classification will be limited to 780 hours per fiscal year.
|Application Instructions||Send email with resume to Atonioemail@example.com.|
|Ad Start Date||08/31/2022|
|Ad End Date||12/31/2022|