|Jobcode||Temp Professional Employee|
The Student-Athlete Academic Services Department is looking for tutors to fill openings for the Summer 2018 semester. Our mission is to improve the academic achievement of students by providing customized tutoring services that foster intellectual and personal development in a positive learning atmosphere.
Our tutors provide one-on-one and small group tutoring instruction. We are actively hiring tutors with expertise in:
Financial Accounting, Inequality in American Sport, Astronomy, Earth Science, Computer Science, Macroeconomics, Entrepreneurial Finance, Environmental Issues, Management, Management Sciences, Political Science, Spanish, Sport and Recreation Management.
1. Prior teaching or tutoring experience preferred
2. Demonstrated ability to tutor subject area with minimum overall G.P.A. of 3.0
3. Depth of subject matter and/or test prep knowledge
4. Excellent communication skills, friendly personality and reliable
5. Must be able to produce resumes, undergraduate transcripts and strong faculty recommendations
6. Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred. However, highly qualified undergraduate seniors may be considered
7. Demonstrated ability to assist students in multiple subject areas or perform broad based tutoring
We offer a competitive hourly rate and flexible scheduling. Students are matched with tutors on an as-needed basis.
|Application Instructions||To apply, please send a copy of your resume and transcript(s) to Marie Kasparek at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ad Start Date||05/11/2018|
|Ad End Date||06/11/2018|