|Department||Johnson County Family Care/UIHC|
|Working Title||Student Clerk|
Clerk III - Urgent Care UICC
1. Variable hours (10-20) Monday - Friday 7AM to 9PM Saturday and Sunday 7AM to 7PM.
2. Prefer hours during business day, with some hours in evening.
3. Will require traveling off-campus to Urgent Care clinics (Scott Blvd, Holiday Rd, and Cedar Rapids).
4. Will need to attend a one-time all-day training, only offered on Fridays.
1. Copying/scanning/uploading patient documentation into electronic medical record.
2. Gathers demographic data information and enters into the hospital EPIC system.
3. Clinical site support for patient care.
4. Provide support for front desk reception duties for checking in and checking out the patient.
5. Includes high volume public contact, use of multi-tasking skills, and the ability to answer multi-line phones on a consistent basis involving internal and external customers.
6. May work EPIC work queues.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1.Proficient in Basic Computer Functions
2. Ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently.
3. Ability to prioritize tasks.
4. Experience with customer service
5. Pass a Criminal Background Check
6. Experience with direct patient contact
7. Need to be available to attend EPIC check-in/checkout during the day as part of onboarding.
SABINA MARIE REISZ
|Application Instructions||Email resume to: email@example.com|
|Ad Start Date||08/04/2022|
|Ad End Date||08/18/2022|